setting permissions

  • ~John
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2001
      I think a nice feature to add to E+ would be the ability to set permissions
      from the directory window while you are working with a web directory.
      (perhaps by right-clicking the file and selecting chmod like in open remote
      view)
      Just a suggestion, Thanks E+ for a great product!

      ~John

      ---

      Checked by "Mail-Washer" (http://www.mailwasher.net).