tools

  • Richard Slade
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 30, 2001
      Hi All
      I use EP for ASP and would love to have a couple of extra features, but
      don't know if it's possible to write my own tools, or download them.
      The 2 extra things I would really like are:
      * Be able to block comment / uncomment code
      * Be able to block response.write code

      I know HomeSite can do this by using a VB file

      Thanks All
      Rich