RE: [edit+] (unknown) OT

  • home.se
    Message 1 of 7 , Aug 8 2:12 AM
      >> It is Danish [1] as the address from which it is send from ends in .dk
      [2]

      > Well that of course increases the likelihood of the language being Danish,
      we're slowly but surely approaching a state of Bayesian certainty.

      But, there is absolutely in no way a one-to-one correspondence between [1]
      and [2], so I might still be right about the Norwegian. :)

      I (as a Swede) can pronounce the auto-reply in both Danish and Norwegian
      inside my head (only the Danes themselves can actually "really" pronounce
      their words...) and both languages actually seem/feel possible.

      The excitement for getting the correct answer is tremendous ;)

      /Johann