RE: [edit+] (unknown) OT

  • bryan
    Message 1 of 7 , Aug 8, 2003
      > It is Danish as the address from which it is send from ends in
      .dk that is the domain code for Denmark

      Well that of course increases the likelihood of the language being
      Danish, we're slowly but surely approaching a state of Bayesian
      certainty.

    • home.se
      Message 2 of 7 , Aug 8, 2003
        >> It is Danish [1] as the address from which it is send from ends in .dk
        [2]

        > Well that of course increases the likelihood of the language being Danish,
        we're slowly but surely approaching a state of Bayesian certainty.

        But, there is absolutely in no way a one-to-one correspondence between [1]
        and [2], so I might still be right about the Norwegian. :)

        I (as a Swede) can pronounce the auto-reply in both Danish and Norwegian
        inside my head (only the Danes themselves can actually "really" pronounce
        their words...) and both languages actually seem/feel possible.

        The excitement for getting the correct answer is tremendous ;)

        /Johann