Recording find/cut

  • john.deangelis@btfinancialgroup.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 5, 2003
      Hi,

      I often need to do repeated edits to a file that involve the following keystrokes:

      1. turn select on
      2. find string "xxx"
      3. cut from position 1. to found string position

      Is there a way to do this in EditPlus?

      Thanks,
      John.

      This message and any attachment is confidential and may be privileged or otherwise protected from disclosure. If you have received it by mistake please let us know by reply and then delete it from your system; you should not copy the message or disclose its contents to anyone.