launching from the Command Line

  • Linx Wiler
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 5 10:08 PM
      I use Editplus with the Opera Web browser as
      the Source viewer. I have also added EditPlus
      to my Right-click menus in several places.

      from my Opera menu.ini file

      [Image Link Popup Menu]
      Item, "Copy Image Address to EditPlus"
      = Copy image address & Execute program,
      "C:\bin\Editors\EditPlus\211a\editplus.exe",
      C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\DRIVERS\etc\hosts

      [Edit Widget Popup Menu]
      Item, "Copy Note to Editor"
      = Copy & Execute program,
      "C:\bin\Editors\EditPlus\211a\editplus.exe",

      [Hotclick Popup Menu]
      Item, "Copy Text and Open DB"
      =Select all & Copy & Execute program,
      "C:\bin\Editors\EditPlus\211a\editplus.exe",
      E:\db\new.txt

      so...
      here is the problem I am having.....

      I can't figure out how to get EditPlus to
      Open directly into the "VIEW IN BROWSER" mode.

      I want to RIGHT-CLICK on a LINK, (from Opera)
      and have the LINK open with EditPlus!

      [Link Popup Menu]
      Item, "Open Link with EditPlus"
      "C:\bin\Editors\EditPlus\211a\editplus.exe","%u"

      ( here are two other menu items that do work )
      Item, "Open Link with IE"
      = copy document address & Execute program,
      "iexplore","%c",,"ie"

      Item, "Copy URL &Send to Flashget"
      "C:\bin\Inet\FlashGet\141\Flashget.exe",""
    • Linx Wiler
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 5 10:10 PM
        is there a COMMAND LINE for that?
      • ricmarte
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 21 1:33 PM
          > I can't figure out how to get EditPlus to
          > Open directly into the "VIEW IN BROWSER" mode.

          Is there any way to do the above? The help file only provides the
          option to launch a new text document at start up using "/n" but
          nothing about a new browser window.

          Thanks.

          -Ricardo