Re: [edit+] any admin privilege required for xp install?

  • GeeBee
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 12, 2003
      I run XP quite some time now and don't have any problems with E+.
      XP is like 2K and NT. So you will always need admin privileges to installl anything.
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 13, 2003
        Thanks for the feedback, GeeBee.

        Well. I have a new laptop running XP now. To my pleasant surprise,
        it installed fine from my non-admin user account.

        Regards, Bill

        *****
        Message 1975
        From: "GeeBee" <geebee2001@h...>
        Date: Thu Jun 12, 2003 2:01 am

        I run XP quite some time now and don't have any problems with E+.
        XP is like 2K and NT. So you will always need admin privileges to
        install anything.