RE: [edit+] question on php running

  • M. van Renswoude
    Message 1 of 5 , May 30 2:42 AM
      If you get HTML in the error messages you're probably using the normal CGI
      version of php.exe. I've used the one in the 'cli' folder, which ignores the
      html_errors configuration directive (among others). Doesn't matter much if
      you're testing web-scripts, the correction shown below will solve the
      problem anyways :).

      Mark