Re: [edit+] Reg Exp Question

  • Christoph P�per
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 13 8:13 AM
      Jens Vonderheide:

      The pipe character works as OR in EditPlus? I thought "([.\n]*)" was the way
      to go. Didn't test it, though.

      Christoph
    • John Morse
      Message 2 of 6 , Apr 13 12:20 PM
        Actually neither one works....
        Any other ideas?
        thanks!

        John

        --
        John Morse pagemaker (at) semo (dot) net
      • J
        Message 3 of 6 , Apr 14 8:00 AM
          Can a PGP signature contain a dash? I don't know, but if it
          can't, then the following RE will work (and I have tested
          it). Using a dot makes it too greedy: it matches from the
          start of the first signature to the end of the last one.
          Using "not a dash" fixes that.

          > CP> The pipe character works as OR in EditPlus? I thought
          > "([.\n]*)" was the way
          > CP> to go. Didn't test it, though.
          >
          > CP> Christoph
          >

          > --
          > John Morse pagemaker (at) semo (dot) net

          Yahoo! Plus
          For a better Internet experience
          http://www.yahoo.co.uk/btoffer
        • John Morse
          Message 4 of 6 , Apr 14 8:55 PM
            This works, thanks very much!

            --
            John

            --
            John Morse pagemaker (at) semo (dot) net