Suggestions for new versions

  • Vaidas Zilionis
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 3, 2003
      At first editplus best editor.. :]
      Maybe some futures was wroted but...

      1.
      replace. i ting we need ability to make to line examle
      find:
      replace:
      will be better what drite all in one line.
      2.
      to better tool for programers: example tooltios
      i writer mysql_ (and i can select what php function i can use..)
      and example:
      variabe list
      function list (is)
      class browser
      3.
      better tools for syntax colors
      example
      active line (bacground color, and border color)
      4.
      for projects: add task list with levels ir subleves
      time counter how much you work on project.
      example:
      project name : Project job : start time : endtime :
      Company A programing 8:15 12:00
      Company A bugs 12:00 14:00
      Company B changing html fptmat 14:00 14:15
      Company A testing 14:15 15:30
      Break --- 15:30 18:00
      Company B adding new feautre.. 18:00 19:15

      and reports...

      5.
      make example from
      "<a href=\"http://www.php.net\"></a>"

      6.
      maybe add future debuger :]? example php :]

      can say all time in e+