wish list

  • Mike Scalora
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 28, 2003
      Let me start off by saying that this is an awesome editor. I use it
      a lot and have purchased many copies for people I work with.

      - right click in directory window/pane/tab should have "Save as..."
      that opens to the folder (includeing ftp) in the directory
      window/pane/tab

      - should be able to add folders to a project for quick browsing in
      the directory window/pane/tab

      - ftp browser (open remote/save as) should have an option to cache
      the list of files so you don't have to browse each time to see the
      list

      Mike
    • Travis
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 31, 2003
        As far as FTP browsing, I posted this about 2 months ago but I
        recommend you purchase a product that can mount a FTP as a drive
        letter. Then you can edit files on yoru server live.

        The app I use is Webdrive.com but if you find a better one (or free
        one) let me know.