STX, ACP and CTL files, How??

  • Thesk <Oztryker@videotron.ca>
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 31, 2002
      Hey folks..

      I wanted to know is you knew any tutorials on how to make STX, ACP
      and CTL files for Edit+ because i'd like to create one for the mIRC
      language.

      Thanks in advance!
    • Herbert Mraz
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 1, 2003
        I don't know about any tutorials about that task, but on
        http://www.editplus.com/others.html (editplus - user files)
        you can find loads of stx, acp and ctl files, I think to
        remember also for mIRC...
        and, well, just open any of these and look at the syntax,
        its quite easy and self explaining.
        Edit plus help offers not too much, but the basics are there
        as well.

        good luck,Herb