RE: [edit+] Cursor won't move

  • Andrew
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 12, 2002
      Hi fmhabash,

      Check in your autocompletion file for the case sensitivity.
      If is set to 'n' then set it to 'y'

      Eg: #CASE=y

      Don't forget to 'Refresh STX/ACP', if you have saved
      changes to your autocompletion file, while you still have
      your program file open in EditPlus.

      If this does not solve your problem then check how many
      entries you have for that same word in your autocompletion
      file.

      Regards,
      Andrew.

      PS. EP+ = TheBest.

      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 13, 2002
        fmhabash,

        Add a space after the word (I don't know if there is another way). eg.

        #T=vbcrlf
        vbCRLF <--space!

        I was just messing around with an auto complete file and I think I will like the following changes I've made, and this will give you an example of cursor positioning as well...

        #T=if
        If ^! Then
        #T=end
        End If

        Am still looking for a way to make keywords change their case without using autocomplete eg. if I type "then" I want it to appear as "Then" .. to get this to work with auto complete I would have to type "then " to get it to change it's case because auto complete doesn't work when the keyword is at the end of the line and [enter] is pressed...... thanks. (no I wasn't able to fix my editplus FTP upload problem, but thanks to the people that assisted.)

        Clint