Collapsing document sections

  • sebbarre
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 11, 2002
      First question: Is EditPlus still being developed? I love it and
      use it daily, but there are some features I really miss from
      Homesite...

      The key one was the ability to select a block of the document (i.e.
      from line 10 to line 100) and then collapse it into one line
      (specially marked as "line 10-100" or something like that).

      It makes editing large HTML or source files much more convenient and
      readable..

      Any chance this will be in a future version?
    • Jens Vonderheide
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 14, 2002
        > The key one was the ability to select a block of the document (i.e.
        > from line 10 to line 100) and then collapse it into one line
        > (specially marked as "line 10-100" or something like that).

        This would be a really useful feature. Even better (for me) would be an
        automatic collapse which makes use of either parenthesis or indents.

        Jens