Re: [edit+] HOW... do you unistall editplus and get rid of all the files?

  • Gee Bee
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 5, 2002
      After uninstall of E+ you need to tell windows to use a different program for viewing source.
      STEP 1:
      Open Internet Explorer.
      From the menu choose TOOLS -> Internet Options.
      Next choose the tab Programms. Now pick the HTML Editor from the list.
      STEP 2:
      Open Windows Explorer.
      Right click on a file you wish to edit while holding down Shift key.
      On the popup-menu choose Open With.
      You can now choose the editor you want. Don't forget to click checkbox "Always use this program"

      Geert vd Berg