.chm problems

  • gf_gollum@yahoo.co.uk
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 2, 2001
      I received an e-mail from Sagnil Kim (the author of E+), saying that
      he did not know what the problem was with .chm files, and that "
      We'll try to review your e-mail in the future development." I assume
      this means - not in the current beta series (up to beta 81 now BTW)

      Sagnil also said (in an earlier messsage) that he would NOT be
      extending the brace matching code for ASP / JSP (i.e. match <% %> or
      other similar pairs) - again a disappointment to me.

      Just thought you should all know.
      Regards
      Graham
    • gf_gollum@yahoo.co.uk
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 2, 2001
        --- In editplus@y..., gf_gollum@y... wrote:
        > I received an e-mail from Sagnil Kim (the author of E+), saying
        that

        That should be Sangil Kim of course.. sorry.