Wanted: a add to favorites button

  • LINXWILER
    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 28, 2002
      It would be nice to have a
      'ADD TO FAVORITES' right click menu item
      or 'ADD TO FAVORITES' button in Edit+
    • LINXWILER
      Message 2 of 6 , Aug 28, 2002
        --- In editplus@y..., "LINXWILER" <klinxwiler@h...> wrote:
        > It would be nice to have a
        > 'ADD TO FAVORITES' right click menu item
        > or 'ADD TO FAVORITES' button in Edit+

        And a 'Favorites' menu
        like NoteTabPro has.
      • ~John
        Message 3 of 6 , Aug 28, 2002
          Maybe you should recommend this to Sangil (developer)
          I guess for now you will just have to make use of the "Recent files"
          from the "file menu" or use "Projects"

          __
          Best Regards,
          ~John

          - - - LINXWILER wrote on Wednesday, August 28, 2002 - - -
          > --- In editplus@y..., "LINXWILER" <klinxwiler@h...> wrote:
          >> It would be nice to have a
          >> 'ADD TO FAVORITES' right click menu item
          >> or 'ADD TO FAVORITES' button in Edit+
          > And a 'Favorites' menu
          > like NoteTabPro has.
          - - - End of LINXWILER's message - - -
        • LINXWILER
          Message 4 of 6 , Aug 28, 2002
            A Edit+ Favorites Menu would be handy. (not C:\Windows\Favorites)

            Right now...
            I can Right click on a file,
            and then create a shortcut to it on the Desktop.

            And then move the shortcut into the 'C:\favs' folder.
            That will work.

            But its is not as convient as having a
            "ADD to FAVORITES" option (not C:\Windows\Favorites)
            a "ADD to PROJECTS" option would be nice too...

            --- In editplus@y..., ~John <jmmorse@s...> wrote:
            > Maybe you should recommend this to Sangil (developer)
            > I guess for now you will just have to make use of the "Recent files"
            > from the "file menu" or use "Projects"
            >
            > __
            > Best Regards,
            > ~John
            >
            > - - - LINXWILER wrote on Wednesday, August 28, 2002 - - -
            > > --- In editplus@y..., "LINXWILER" <klinxwiler@h...> wrote:
            > >> It would be nice to have a
            > >> 'ADD TO FAVORITES' right click menu item
            > >> or 'ADD TO FAVORITES' button in Edit+
            > > And a 'Favorites' menu
            > > like NoteTabPro has.
            > - - - End of LINXWILER's message - - -
          • Jay Hegener
            Message 5 of 6 , Aug 29, 2002
              Well... you can't add it to the toolbar or context menu but you *can*
              assign most all the project functions to a custom hotkey of your
              choosing.

              I would like to see the ability (a lot of editors have it) to add pretty
              much anything you choose to the toolbar and/or the context menu.

              A Edit+ Favorites Menu would be handy. (not C:\Windows\Favorites)

              Right now...
              I can Right click on a file,
              and then create a shortcut to it on the Desktop.

              And then move the shortcut into the 'C:\favs' folder.
              That will work.

              But its is not as convient as having a
              "ADD to FAVORITES" option (not C:\Windows\Favorites)
              a "ADD to PROJECTS" option would be nice too...

              --- In editplus@y..., ~John <jmmorse@s...> wrote:
              > Maybe you should recommend this to Sangil (developer)
              > I guess for now you will just have to make use of the "Recent files"
              > from the "file menu" or use "Projects"
              >
              > __
              > Best Regards,
              > ~John
              >
              > - - - LINXWILER wrote on Wednesday, August 28, 2002 - - -
              > > --- In editplus@y..., "LINXWILER" <klinxwiler@h...> wrote:
              > >> It would be nice to have a
              > >> 'ADD TO FAVORITES' right click menu item
              > >> or 'ADD TO FAVORITES' button in Edit+
              > > And a 'Favorites' menu
              > > like NoteTabPro has.
              > - - - End of LINXWILER's message - - -