835Re: [edit+] date and time function

  • p_a_daly
    Jun 30, 2002
      Mmmmm,
      Not quite sure what you require...

      When I have a fully qualified link in a file such as:
      http://www.dalys-house.com/index.html and I press F8 then EditPlus
      will open the file in the Browser window. This is what I expect.

      I found that when I wanted to use the built-in EditPlus function to
      open a file on the local computer using F7 it had to be in the form
      of ..\filename.txt(0,0) Having to add the trailing "(0,0)" I found to
      be a pain hence the use of the user tool described previously.

      Usually though when you get the "page cannot be found, do you want to
      create it?" error... it means that the path or file name is just
      slightly wrong.

      Best regards.
      Paul.

      Service