7062Re: [edit+] mac version

  • J. Pujals
    May 15, 2014
      I use TextMate 1 and have started moving my new development into TextMate 2, but it is still very buggy and incomplete. I hear/read that Sublime is fantastic. Indeed, most of my peers that swore by TextMate 1 for years, have already moved to it.

      In the past, when I was younger and less resistant to change (or at least more open to adapt), I tried many different text editors to replace TextMate 1 (and to take place of my beloved EditPlus on my Mac), but found all of them wanting in some way. I find TextWrangler clunky and hostile, and I don't feel at all comfortable using it.

      Last year, I downloaded and installed Sublime, but never got around to using it. I was hoping that I could do that at the start of my next project, that way it'll grow with me as I progress.

      Cheers!
      - j

    • Show all 11 messages in this topic