7029Backing up of Clip Text Files (CTL)

  • Srinivasulu Bhattaram
    Dec 2, 2013

      Today when I was working, I accidentally pressed 'Remove' which is just below 'Add'

      The most unfortunate thing is that, I do not know which entry I have deleted.

      In the light of the above experience I would like to know whether there is any automatic way to back up the Clip Text Entries (other than doing it manually).

      If no, please includes it in the wish list, for next version.

      Another option also can be thought of.

      To prevent this you can also think of getting a confirmation before deleting.

      Any help on this subject?

      seena