7008Re: [edit+] Access denied when editing htmlbar.acp

  • Daniel Gibby
    Mar 17, 2013
      I agree that it would be nice if Windows and the developer made it easier.
      I never had these problems with EditPlus before Windows Vista came along.
      Now I don't have the problem anymore because once you've setup EditPlus the
      way you want it you rarely change any configuration. But it would be nice.

      I'm glad you got it to work!