7007Re: [edit+] Access denied when editing htmlbar.acp

  • worldblessings
    Mar 17, 2013
      Hello again, I just found a way to make it work!! :) Thank you so much for your help. I had forgotten to change the file in the second location. When I went to Users, My Username, App Data, Roaming, EditPlus3 and changed the file from there also, it worked! Perhaps there is a way for the developers to make this easier for other users that wish to use the closed paragraph option. Thanks again, I very much appreciate your help!

      Best wishes,
      Mashubi