7005Re: [edit+] Access denied when editing htmlbar.acp

  • Daniel Gibby
    Mar 16, 2013
      My guess is this is not directly related to EditPlus, but Windows
      permissions. I found that I had to change some folder permissions depending
      on where I stored things. So it depends on whether your user has permission
      to the folder where EditPlus is saving the acp file.