6997Re: [edit+] Command to insert file name

    Mar 4, 2013
      Hmm... I'll check today to see if that is even possible. I know in the past I have had to go out of my way to get the file path (by opening the Window List, selecting the tab, and clicking "Copy Filename"). If not, it'll certainly be something we should ask Sangil Kim to implement.

      dZ.

      On Feb 22, 2013, at 15:22, designwallah wrote:

      > I'm looking for a command to insert the current file name into the text of the file. A little like the insert current date command.
      >
      > Thanks,
      >
      > Francis.

    • Show all 4 messages in this topic