6906Re: Why two copies of htmlbar.acp (and other files)?

  • barry_andrews
    May 15, 2012
      Thanks Gary, this would explain it. I moved the .acp, .ctl and .stx duplicates that were in the installation directory (Program Files) into another folder and EP performed normally. Then I deleted the folder. I overlooked the Tools > Set Directory option.

      --- In editplus@yahoogroups.com, "Gary Fuhrman" <gnox@...> wrote:

      > Things have changed since 2002. Recent versions of EditPlus now uses the acp and other syntax files in the directory shown in Tools > Set Directory, which you can change if you want them somewhere else.
      >
      > Gary

    • Show all 4 messages in this topic