6904Re: [edit+] Why two copies of htmlbar.acp (and other files)?

  • Brett Patterson
    May 14, 2012
      Did you happen to upgrade from a fairly old version to the new version that
      has the ability to use the AppData directory?

      I don't use the AppData directory and only have one file in the program
      directory for htmlbar.acp. I'm just guessing but I'd be willing to bet you
      upgraded your installation and instead of moving the files, it just copied
      them over to the AppData directory and didn't do any cleanup.

      I also wonder if the program directory file doesn't serve as a "template"
      for other users. So if you do use AppData and customize the program
      directory's htmlbar.acp file if EditPlus copies that file to the AppData
      directory when a new user opens EditPlus for the first time.

      --
      Brett Patterson