6890Re: [edit+] Zen Coding

  • John C Craig
    May 10 7:48 AM
      I use Windows 7 64-bit too. Another thought might be with any faulty
      syntax. For example, div*3p doesn't do anything at all when you press the
      Ctrl-e shortcut key, but div*3>p does work to create the three <div> tags
      each containing a paragraph. No warning or anything, just nothing happens
      at all if the syntax, or cursor position for that matter, isn't correct.
      However, it sounds like you're not seeing the checkmark in the menu, so
      that seems like a different issue. Do you have your own modifications to
      the settings, such that you copy over the new settings files after an
      install of EditPlus? I do this, but I didn't have the problem you're
      seeing. Perhaps you should try the zen immediately after a fresh install,
      before you replace any of the settings and other files.