      From: Carlos Mario Álvarez Castro <impeeza@...>
      To: editplus@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Tuesday, January 17, 2012 2:13 PM
      Subject: RE: [edit+] Licensing question

      Hello there,

      in Remote Desktop environment (terminal services, Citrix, XEN, etc.) you have to buy a licence by each INSTANCE of program running. by each session you need a license.

      Carlos Mario Álvarez
      MCPID 1227257
      Medellín, Colombia

      To: editplus@yahoogroups.com
      From: woofpack1@...
      Date: Tue, 17 Jan 2012 19:58:41 +0000
      Subject: [edit+] Licensing question

            Hello everyone,

      I have a group of users here who want to install EditPlus on a server and use it while remote desktop'd into the server.  My question revolves around licensing EditPlus when used in this fashion. Since 4 or 5 different "admins" could remote desktop into the server at one point or another is 1 license sufficient? Do I need a license for each user that may remote desktop into the server and use EditPlus? I don't expect that more than 1 "admin" would be using EditPlus at any one time.  I've had my reseller ask this question to support@... but she hasn't gotten any response, yet. Any help would be appreciated.

      Thanks in advance,

      Dan