      From: editplus@yahoogroups.com [mailto:editplus@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf
      Of johnclarkcraig
      Sent: Wednesday, January 04, 2012 12:26 PM
      To: editplus@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [edit+] FTP and subfolders

      I've used Editplus for a long time (love it) but just recently started
      taking advantage of its FTP capabilities for website maintenance. I'm having
      trouble understanding how to upload files located in subfolders. For
      example, my site has an "image" folder where the jpg and png images on my
      pages reside, both locally and on the server. I've also got an "include"
      folder with text files in it that are included on my PHP pages. I'm
      struggling to understand how to FTP all these files without having to set up
      and choose a separate FTP settings arrangement for each folder. Any guidance
      would be greatly appreciated!