6824FTP and subfolders

  • johnclarkcraig
    Jan 4, 2012
      I've used Editplus for a long time (love it) but just recently started taking advantage of its FTP capabilities for website maintenance. I'm having trouble understanding how to upload files located in subfolders. For example, my site has an "image" folder where the jpg and png images on my pages reside, both locally and on the server. I've also got an "include" folder with text files in it that are included on my PHP pages. I'm struggling to understand how to FTP all these files without having to set up and choose a separate FTP settings arrangement for each folder. Any guidance would be greatly appreciated!
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic