6808Re: Group Preferences for Message Responses

  • Peter Anderson
    Nov 28, 2011
      mljones,

      It seems to me that this is a group that rarely replies to requests for
      help. There is a small core of members who do post some replies. However,
      given the numbers who use this fine editor it always surprises me that
      there are not more replies.

      A lack of replies can be quite frustrating for new users.

      I think that any reply, even a negative response (like you propose) is
      better than no response.

      Regards,
      Peter

      --
      There is nothing more difficult to take in hand, more perilous to conduct,
      or more uncertain in its success, than to take the lead in the introduction