      To: editplus@yahoogroups.com
      From: mljones1947@...
      Date: Mon, 28 Nov 2011 17:16:58 +0000
      Subject: [edit+] Group Preferences for Message Responses

      I'm wondering what members of the group prefer when someone reads a message asking if EditPlus can do something, or how to do something in EditPlus, and the reader doesn't know how to do it. At times, I've replied "Not that I know" if no one else replies within a reasonable time, just to let the original poster know that someone saw their message.

      Is that appreciated, or am I just generating unnecessary traffic?