6731Re: Where are DIV and SPAN in the HTML bar. They don't seem to appear in the editor.

  • t_cosmas
    Jun 22, 2011
      If you do NOT see the Div and SP 'icons' on the HTML Toolbar, you can add them by Right-clicking on the menu. Select Customize. Select the Toolbar Category. Select HTML under both Commands and Toolbars. Then use the "Add" button to add the Div and SP to the HTML Toolbar.

      Here is a link to a graphic showing the "Preferences" dialog: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/8006562/images/ep_pref.png

      Hope that helps!