6650Re: VBS weirdness

  • impeezahot
    Feb 21, 2011
      Hello there, this is no a EditPlus issue, this is the windows scripting host issue, for a restore of config use the next command at command prompt:

      cscript //H:CScript

      if you need use EditPlus for editing DO NOT change the association, only change the edit item in the association menu from notepad to edit plus.

      --- In editplus@yahoogroups.com, J <morrispeckham@...> wrote:
      > EditPlus broke my computer! There's a work-round, though.
      > If you associate .vbs files with EditPlus then when you open them, instead of executing, they appear in EditPlus. No surprise there. But they also stop working in the Windows script host. For example:
      > C:\>cscript filename.vbs
      > Input Error: There is no script engine for file extension ".vbs".
      > The work round is:
      > cscript /e:vbscript filename.vbs
    • Show all 4 messages in this topic