6639Re: [edit+] mac version

  • Andy Couch
    Feb 8, 2011
      I made the switch about 4 years ago and having been an Edit+ user for about 10 years prior, I found Panic's Coda to be the one that have enough of the features I missed from Edit+ (e.g., Remote Editing). Coda 2 has been in the works for a while and promises to provide even more missed features (e.g., code folding).

      But there are a lot of great text editors for Mac. You should try a few and find the one that works best for you.

      MacRabbit's Espresso
      MacroMate's TextMate
      BareBones' BBEdit
      JetBrain's WebStorm/PHPStorm