6620Re: Easier access for frequent editing.

  • mljones1947
    Jan 6, 2011
      See if this helps:

      At the bottom of the directory tab there is a drop down list. The last entry "Custom (*.*)" which brings up a dialog box to enter a filter. Pop in "index.html" and see if that works.

      --- In editplus@yahoogroups.com, Tom <spacecon@...> wrote:
      > The left-hand "Directory" window always sorts alphabetically, but 99% of my need is editing "index.html" files. (and sometimes "main.html)
      > Sometimes, depending on how many lower-named files exist, the "index.html" is buried way down in the bottom third of the longer listings.
      > NOT a big deal, but as one handicapped with old Polio limitations, is there a way to have the directory be sorted automatically by last date accessed?
      > THANKS
      > Tom
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic