6618Re: [edit+] Easier access for frequent editing.

    Jan 6, 2011
      Hi Tom,

      Unfortunately, there does not appear to be a way to do so. At least none that I could find. You may want to request that as a feature to Sangil Kim, the developer.

      Sent remotely from my iPod; so igmore teh typpos, and don't hold your breath for a response.