6614Re: [edit+] format/indent feature question

  • mikey
    Dec 29, 2010
      --- In editplus@yahoogroups.com, DZ-Jay <dz@...> wrote:

      > On Dec 08, 2010, at 12:23, edwardsears@... wrote:
      >
      > > Hi,
      > >
      > > I've been using EditPlus for probably 8 years now and I never knew there was a user group -- Cool!
      > >
      > > Can EditPlus reformat/re-indent an html/xml document? (Similar to what "xmllint --format" does)
      > >
      > > Thanks,
      > > Edward
      > >

      > Hello, Edward!
      >
      > Welcome! To answer your question, EditPlus won't do that unaided. However, you can simply hook-up lint or tidy as external "user tools" and configure EditPlus to process any open files through them. It's rather easy.
      >
      > dZ.

      Along the same lines, is there a good way to add a free indenter for cleaning up standard C code ? I have been Googling around, but have not found what seems to be a good one yet. Suggestions welcome

      Thanks
      mikey
    • Show all 4 messages in this topic