6606Re: [edit+] Does Editplus has the feature of listing all functions of current java file

    Dec 2, 2010
      On 11/29/2010 23:56, YSReddy wrote:
      > Hi
      > Does Editplus (v.3.20) has the feature of listing (outline) all
      > functions/classes of currently loaded java file. If yes, please explain
      > me about configuring the same.

      Hi, Y S Reddy!

      EditPlus has a "Function List" feature, where the definition of what is
      a function is controlled by regular expressions. There are already some
      pre-set patterns for common file types, including Java. To access the
      list, just select "Function List" from the "Search" menu (I think the
      keyboard shortcut is CTRL+F11).

      To edit the patterns, just go to the Preferences window, under
      Files|Settings & Syntax, select the file type for which you want to
      modify the pattern (e.g. "Java") and click the "Func Pattern" button.

    • Show all 3 messages in this topic