6570the Cliptext function

  • gnox
    Jun 5, 2010
      Chancer,

      I don't get it -- What is it you want to know that the Help file doesn't
      tell you (Help Topics > cliptext)?

      [[ I have looked and looked. And for the life of me I just can't figure
      out how to add my CSS or HTML into the cliptext.

      What I want to do is take a specific HTML/CSS template that I have and
      use the Cliptext function to add or change the formatting. Like highlight
      a phrase and use cliptext to change it from a body text font into the H1
      font detailed in my CSS file.

      Is there any where I can find a how-to (by the numbers) for this? ]]

      gnox
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic