6551Re: EditPlus view differs from external MSIE

  • dean4086
    Apr 28, 2010
      I have a similar problem - it's almost as if EditPlus uses an IE7 rendering engine even though the installed version is IE8. I wouldn't know how begin to track down a solution to this but would appreciate it if anyone has any ideas.

      --- In editplus@yahoogroups.com, "masonc7388" <masonc@...> wrote:
      > > On 19-Apr-10 19:51, masonc7388 wrote:
      > > > I am troubled by differences between what I see on the "seamless" browser and on my MSIE-8 or other browsers.
      > My problem I didn't make clear is the difference between EditPlus using the MSIE engine and MSIE itself (now MSIE8). Is there a *separate* MS op system browser? I don't think so.
    • Show all 5 messages in this topic