6526Re: [edit+] PHP closing tag inside commented out code stops highlighting

  • Daniel Gibby
    Apr 1 9:57 AM
      As far as the PHP parser is concerned, it is fine syntax to put a comment
      around as much PHP and other mixed code as you want.

      If it is any consolation, I haven't seen other editors parse it correctly
      all the time.

      Daniel