6524Re: [edit+] Re: PHP closing tag inside commented out code stops highlighting

  • Bronius Motekaitis
    Apr 1, 2010
      Has anyone confirmed that this is valid php syntax? That php itself will
      put precedence to /* block comments */ over <?php tags?

      --
      http://www.bcswebstudio.com
      kiosk | web | drupal development