6500Re: Help ! Editplus wont show full ID in one column

  • t_cosmas
    Feb 3, 2010
      I agee with the other reply.

      If possible, define the ID field as string or text. Many programs export text as comma or tab delimited with quotes wrapping the text fields. I have the same problem trying to get Excel to save addresses as CSV (Comma delimited SaVe) as the zip code often loses the "0".

      Hope this is helpful!

      --- In editplus@yahoogroups.com, "amenasce" <andrew.menasce@...> wrote:

      > Hi
      >
      > I am new to Edit plus. I saved an SPSS file as a ASCII. In this file i have a column where the IDs are saved (ex : 126421830376478.00 ) but edit plus will only show 1E+014.
      >
      > How can i see the full ID ?
      >
      > Thanks !

    • Show all 3 messages in this topic