6478Re: [edit+] Re: Set EditPlus as Edit on Windows 7 Right-Click Menu

  • Brett Patterson
    Jan 6, 2010
      I haven't had a chance to test Windows 7 thoroughly yet... but something
      makes me believe that instead of RegEdit, you could have done this via the
      Control Panel under "programs" and the file type associations link. There
      you could select ".html" and make EditPlus the default program. Plus you
      can make it the default for .txt, .cpp, .h, .sql, and other file types you

      Hope that helps.