6325Test e-mail

  • peter anderson
    Jul 1, 2009
      Hi!

      Please excuse this e-mail; I have just changed my access to the list from my
      personal e-mail address to a Google mail address and am sending this to make
      sure it all works.

      I installed ver. 3.11 the other day and it all workes fine; this is a really
      good text editor we all use.

      Regards,
      Peter
      --
      There is nothing more difficult to take in hand, more perilous to conduct,
      or more uncertain in its success, than to take the lead in the introduction