6318Re: [edit+] Tabs don't work.

  • Joon Ro
    Jun 30, 2009
      Hi Mark,

      I think Tools -> Preferences -> uncheck Allow Multiple Instances will do.

      Best Regards,
      Joon

      On Tue, 30 Jun 2009 21:30:17 -0500, Mark
      <markscomputergeekgroup@...> wrote:

      ON my main pc, in Edit Plus 3.11.340, when I open a file a tab is created
      for each one in the same window. On my laptop, using the same version and
      same settings as the ones on my pc, when I open multiple files, Edit Plus
      created a separate window for each one and its hard to get around all my
      files that I want to edit. How do I enable the tab feature on my laptop???