6282Setting font based on file extensions?

  • Abuzar Chaudhary
    May 26, 2009

      Does anyone know if it's possible to set the font based on file extension? I'm working with Mandarin characters mixed with English.  It would help me if the mixed English and Mandarin source code were in Lucida Console and larger size than the rest of my source code files.

      If that's not possible, I guess I could run two separate installations of Editplus.  One for my regular files, the rest for multi-lingual files.  Any suggestions?