6258Re: [edit+] EditPlus, VIM, tab spacing

    May 13, 2009
      Also, if you are using tabs instead of spaces, then check the tab-size
      set in the syntax section of EditPlus' preferences. It could be that
      VIM is displaying tabs as, say, 8 spaces, while EditPlus is using 4.

      "The ability to see things as they actually are is commonly called
      cynicism by those who haven't got it."

      --George Bernard Shaw