6257Re: [edit+] EditPlus, VIM, tab spacing

  • Bronius Motekaitis
    May 13, 2009
      Hmm.. It sounds like a difference between spaces vs tabs and actually font
      size as well. You might verify that your fonts are fixed-width (I imagine
      you've not gone and customized your ssh/telnet to muck with vim settings, so
      this is likely an easy check in View>>Screen Font in EditPlus), and verify
      that you're using spaces or tabs in both and that the tabs tab over the same
      number of columns in both editors.

      -bronius